Tuesday 26 March 2013

Apparently he likes to "snow"

Its only the 3rd week of this madness and people are already changing nouns into verbs!! Check the link below about this guy who clearly believes he knows exactly what this "genre" is on his blog "Scattered Sticks". I'm sorry, I obviously missed the connection between music and the game we play as kids to pick up scattered pieces of plastic (called "pick up sticks" if you didn't know). And he claims that artists are so keen to be mixing their genres; yes, I can picture Corey Taylor (Slipknot singer) putting on them overalls and all stars and jiving. It's getting worse and worse folks, so let me know whats out there
http://scatteredsticks.blogspot.com/2013/03/kwaicore-fusion.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think